Cantonape 800W/2000W(Peak) DC 12V to 110V AC Power Inverter Converter with 3.1A USB Car Adapter and Cigarette Lighter…
Amazon.com Price: $49.99 (as of 01/02/2022 10:26 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Amazon Customer Reviews
– Output Wave: Modified sine wave
– Output Continuous Power: 800 Watts
– Peak Power: 2000 Watts
– DC Input: 11V-15V
– AC Output: 110V±5% 60Hz
– USB Output: 5V DC, 3.1 A
DC Voltage Range:9V-15.5V
Outlets: 2 AC outlets, single 3.1A USB port
Conversion Efficiency: >90%
No load current draw: <0.8Amps
Low Voltage Alarm : 10V DC±0.5V
Low Voltage Shut Down: 9V DC±0.5V
Over Load: Shut Off Output
Over Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V
Over Thermal: Shut Off Output Automatically
Fuses: Short Circuit
Protection: Overload / Short Circuit / Over Heat / Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
Machine Size(inch): 8.07in * 3.74in * 2.17in / 205mm * 95mm * 55mm
Net Weight(pounds) : 1.54 pounds / 0.7kg
1 x 800W DC 12V to AC 110V power inverter with 3.1A USB
1 x Cigarette lighter plug
2 x Crocodile clips
1 x User Manual
For Optimal Use:
1. The inverter does NOT apply to high power electric devices such as electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
2. This is a modified sine wave series inverter, NOT applicable for air conditioners, refrigerators and microwave ovens, please choose our pure sine wave inverters.
3. If the output power of the inverter is HIGHER than 150W, we strongly recommend you using the Crocodile Clips to a battery (clips are included) but not the cigarette lighter, because your car cigarette lighter might not afford power over 150W.
4. When using reactive load appliances, the start power will be 2-5 times of continuous output / rated output power, but must be lower than start power of the inverter.
5. 2000W is the peak output power of this inverter. The continuous output / rated output power is about 45%~60% of the peak power.