5.5 HP Honda Engine Forward Plate Compactor Walk Behind Vibratory Dirt Asphalt Soil Plate Compactor
$1,899.99 (as of December 7, 2018, 1:55 pm)
- Amazon Customer Reviews
Featuring a 22″ x 20″ cast iron base plate with curved, seamed edges for markless compaction, the TPC90 Forward Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 3,400 lbs. per square ft. at 5,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 163cc / 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, Public Works Departments, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC90 compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 12 inches, while its self-cleaning, open base plate minimizes rock and dirt build up. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike. Durable and tough, the TPC90 Forward Plate Compactor is built to last and is backed by a 3 year engine warranty and 1 year product warranty, making it perfect for those tackling projects including walkways, patios, driveways, or paver installation.
• 163cc / 5.5 HP air-cooled 4-stroke OHV Honda GX160 Engine
• Compaction of cohesive and granular soils up to 12 in.
• Travel speed up to 78 ft/min
• Compress soils at an incredible force of 3,400 lbs/ft at 5,400 VPM
• Robust steel plate with curved, seamed edge base for markless compaction
• Self-cleaning open base plate to minimize rock and dirt build up
• CARB and EPA compliant
• Engine: Honda GX160
• Power: 5.5 HP
• Weight: 198 lbs.
• Plate Size: 22 in. × 20 in.
• Centrifugal Force: 15 KN
• Vibration Frequency: 90
• Travel Speed: 79 ft./min