2 oz. Spunbond General Purpose Fabric – 3′ x 100′ Roll
Amazon.com Price: $55.90 (as of 23/11/2020 13:09 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Suppress weed growth while allowing air, water and nutrients to pass through to the plants. Excellent for short and long-term landscapes, annual or container gardens. Keeps weeds under control saving you both time and money!
• Spunbond polyester geotextiles are a favorite with landscapers due to their strength and versatility. Highly resistant to acids, alkalines, insecticides, fertilizers and damage from insects and rodents.
• Ideal for use as a patio or paver liner and will increase the life of the patio or walkway. Separates sand/aggregate from the soil to prevent shifting. This versatile 2 oz. fabric works well in many applications.
• Wrap around drainage pipes to keep native soil and silt from clogging drainage septic systems.
• Safely eliminate weeds while enhancing plant growth.
• Conserve soil moisture and promote healthy plant growth by eliminating competing weeds.
• Allows for the proper balance of air, water and nutrient exchange.
• Ground cover performs four significant functions: weed restriction, soil separation, reinforcement and filtration.
• Ideal for all residential and commercial applications.
• Easy installation. Conforms to the ground or trench surface and does not unravel when cut.
• Sold by the full roll only.
• Secure with our Biodegradable Fabric Stakes or our Fabric Securing Staples, both sold separately.